Let Me "Teal" You About a Great Gift Idea


My sister recently celebrated her 26th birthday. I can't believe my baby sister is in her later 20s. That makes me feel incredibly old. My parents probably feel even worse... Ouch.

But, I digress.

Her birthday was on a weekday, sadly. Meaning that she went and worked on one of the best days a person should have. I knew to ease this depressing situation for her I had to secretly get a gift to her office so she could be filled with joy from the beginning of the day. #bestsisterever

I searched and searched for a small, cute present that any twenty-something would enjoy receiving. Then, I found an idea that I knew she would love from the blog, Crazy Little Projects.

It was a goodie Mason jar filled with all things teal and an amazing pun. And, the best part about it was that there was a printable tag for you to attach to your basket, jar, bag, anything! There are different wording options, too, depending on what occasion you want to "teal" your special someone. So dang cute. 

I headed to my nearest Target (only 5 minutes away) and walked up and down each aisle looking for awesome things that matched this darling idea.  Here is what I found, all items I knew she could and would use- always keep that in mind!

-Lindt Truffles with coconut
-bubbles (because why not?)
-notepads and pen
-paper straws
-Sally Hanson nail polish
-Twine
-Tic-Tacs





 My favorite part was the bubbles!
I threw it all in a plastic container from the canister section, and this was the outcome.





This gift was incredibly easy and a huge hit. Of course, her favorite part was the chocolate (duh), but she is getting to use everything else, too. Clever puns are just the best!

“Teal” me about a gift you have given recently. Was it color-themed? I’d love to hear about it! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs