Lucky You... St. Patrick's Day Freebie

You’ve found your pot o’ gold! In the form of paper.

As we move into the month of March, I can’t help but be a little giddy for St. Paddy’s Day!




There are so many reasons why I love this holiday. You get to wear green and gold, you get to participate in pinching folks all day long, and you get to party like an Irishman. I think being around my tiny students during this time makes it that much more fun, too. They are always a wee bit crazy for holidays such as this one.

My husband is Irish, so we are all about this holiday. Last year, my sister, our friend, and I even spent this crazy day in Boston. Does anybody do St. Patrick's Day as well at Boston? It was such a memorable experience. 



This year, though, we are just going to celebrate small at home. As I start to prepare and decorate our home in honor of this day, I wanted to share something with all of you. How about a couple of free prints?!? Aren’t you LUCKY?

These cute, little things could look perfect in gold frames on top of a mantle or on your dessert table. The possibilities are endless!


I can't wait to show you what I am going to do with mine. Be on the lookout! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs